A member of the Comancheros outlaw motorcycle gang has been named as the suspect in a weekend bashing in Adelaide’s north that left a man fighting for life.
SA Police allege Danny Rapley bashed an innocent bystander who tried to intervene in a dispute between him and woman outside a supermarket at Salisbury North on Sunday afternoon.
Police say the man attempted to intervene in the altercation about 5:15pm, but was assaulted by the suspect, who left the scene on a blue Suzuki motorbike with the woman.
The victim, a 49-year-old Paralowie man, was airlifted to the Royal Adelaide Hospital where he remains in a critical condition.
Police say the parties were not known to each other.
They are urging the public not to approach Mr Rapley, as he is considered dangerous.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police.
- Police cracked down after thousands of bikers flooded the streets of New Haven for an event that was supposed to be canceled
- Andrew Glick Ex Pagan MC Member Turned Rat
- National Outlaws sergeant found with guns bombs and Ammo
- President of the Rhode Island chapter of the Hells Angels rejects a plea deal from prosecutors
- Hell on 2wheels & Baggers and Brews BABY!!