A member of the Comancheros outlaw motorcycle gang has been named as the suspect in a weekend bashing in Adelaide’s north that left a man fighting for life.
SA Police allege Danny Rapley bashed an innocent bystander who tried to intervene in a dispute between him and woman outside a supermarket at Salisbury North on Sunday afternoon.
Police say the man attempted to intervene in the altercation about 5:15pm, but was assaulted by the suspect, who left the scene on a blue Suzuki motorbike with the woman.
The victim, a 49-year-old Paralowie man, was airlifted to the Royal Adelaide Hospital where he remains in a critical condition.
Police say the parties were not known to each other.
They are urging the public not to approach Mr Rapley, as he is considered dangerous.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police.
- EP 776 HELLS ANGELS MC OFF ONE OF THEIR OWN | BANDIDOS MC SHUTDOWN
- HELLS ANGELS MC OFF ONE OF THEIR OWN BANDIDOS MC SHUTDOWN
- Bay Area’s biggest federal prosecution in recent memory, three Hells Angels have been convicted of murdering one of their own
- HELLS ANGELS RUNNING LEGITIMATE BUSINESSES TO LAUNDER MONEY
- OUTLAW BIKERS RUNNING LEGITIMATE BUSINESSES TO LAUNDER MONEY