Multiple shots were fired between a group of bikers and a man about 4 p.m., according to the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office. The suspect was described only a black male wearing a plaid shirt that was driving a new model white Honda Civic with custom black rims.
No one was reported to be injured in the incident, but several motorcycles were hit by the gunfire.
The ECSO said the gunfire erupted after some sort of altercation between the man the group of bikers.
Dozens of shell casings were scattered across the parking lot of the Circle K on Nine Mile Road at I-10. Evidence markers numbered into the 40s marked shell casings and other evidence across about 175 feet of the parking lot. Most of the markers were next to shell casings, while others marked two $1 bills and a credit card.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office investigation is continuing. Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (850) 436-9620.
- Man held for trial in killing of Philly Warlocks Prospect
- Can a Biker or Motorcycle Club member legally defend themselves from excessive force by Police
- Hells Angels and Red Devils MC caught up in big bust
- Elkford man assaulted for allegedly wearing Hells Angels vest
- Florida motorcycle club holds 15th annual memorial ride honoring fallen officers