COLUMBIA, S.C. (WIS) – A woman has been charged in the connection with the violent confrontation between rival gangs that left one man dead and three others injured at Capital City Cycles on March 11.
According to Sheriff Leon Lott, Dawonda Thomas-Powell, 49, was arrested Monday and is charged with assault by mob in the first degree and obstruction. Sheriff Lott says she was an employee at Capital City Cycles.
RELATED: Man charged with murder in deadly SC motorcycle shop shootout, victim identified
Officials say Thomas-Powell conspired with gang members to confront the opposing gang and after the incident she attempted to conceal her involvement.
Subscribe on our YouTube Channel and Listen to the #1 Biker Show hosted by James “Hollywood” Macecari Mon-Fri 8amcst on YouTube
Three other people have been previously charged in connection with this incident. James Hill is charged with murder, assault by mob first degree, Kristopher Wheat is charged with assault by mob first degree, obstruction, and unlawful possession of a pistol, and Corey Booth is charged with unlawful possession of a pistol.
RELATED: Additional arrest made in deadly motorcycle shooting
Thomas-Powell was booked at Alvin S. Glenn Detention Center.
The incident remains under investigation.
- Donald Trump Snubs Bikers Desantis attends rally
- Red River residents still reeling from a shootout between motorcycle gangs during the Red River Motorcycle Rally
- Red River Motorcycle Rally Cancelled in Aftermath Of Shootout **FULL VIDEO**
- Allegedly attacking a fellow member of his motorcycle club with an ax handle during an argument
- THE BANDIDOS MC WERE IN THE RIGHT MORE FROM SHADY **FULL VIDEO**