The Hells Angels Motorcycle Club, or HAMC, is a one-percenter club that most countries around the world consider to be outlaws. While the more common motto is “Angels Forever, Forever Angels,” another one is also “When we do right, nobody remembers. When we do wrong, nobody forgets.” Which is pretty menacing, if you come to think of it.
Since the club was formed way back in 1948, its origin stories differ a bit. A popular story is that it was formed by immigrants from World War II and later amalgamated other motorcycle clubs like the P*ssed Off B*stards of Bloomington, comprising WWII veterans. The name comes from one of the founders, Arvid Olsen, who served in the Hell’s Angel squadron in WWII. But despite all the negativity surrounding the HAMC, some facts prove to be flattering. Here are 15 of them.
- How to join the Hells Angels Cmon Really
- Seven arrests have been made and $3.5 million in assets have been restrained as part of a 10-month operation by police
- Police have charged several people during raids targeting the Bandidos outlaw motorcycle gang
- Two men who pleaded guilty to their roles in a fatal shooting
- BANDIDOS MC And the MC Scene LOOSE A LEGEND