The Hells Angels Motorcycle Club, or HAMC, is a one-percenter club that most countries around the world consider to be outlaws. While the more common motto is “Angels Forever, Forever Angels,” another one is also “When we do right, nobody remembers. When we do wrong, nobody forgets.” Which is pretty menacing, if you come to think of it.
Subscribe on our YouTube Channel and Listen to the #1 Biker Show hosted by James “Hollywood” Macecari Mon-Fri 8amcst on YouTube
Since the club was formed way back in 1948, its origin stories differ a bit. A popular story is that it was formed by immigrants from World War II and later amalgamated other motorcycle clubs like the P*ssed Off B*stards of Bloomington, comprising WWII veterans. The name comes from one of the founders, Arvid Olsen, who served in the Hell’s Angel squadron in WWII. But despite all the negativity surrounding the HAMC, some facts prove to be flattering. Here are 15 of them.
- MOTORCYCLE CLUB MEMBERS DECIMATED IN LAST FEW YEARS
- HERE’S A MOTORCYCLE CLUB SELLING THEIR PATCH ONLINE
- EP 949 Warlocks and Pagans MC Tattoos Led to Murder 2 Hr Special with Danny D Low & Mike Ball
- IS THE SLINGSHOT A MOTORCYCLE | The Stupid Car Bike Thing
- Warlocks and Pagans MC Tattoos Led to Murder