Justice is supposed to be fair and blind for all American Citizens. The Hells Angels Rhode Island Chapter President has been facing an unfair trial from the beginning. The case in question is a result of a shooting that took place outside the Hells Angels Clubhouse. The judge in the case is married to a police officer who participated in a raid of the clubhouse years before. We will take a look and see if a fair trial is being conducted.
- Investigators believe the Bandidos instigated a “premeditated” campaign of violence
- Sixteen members of a Georgia motorcycle gang have been indicted on charges
- GOVERNMENT WANTS TO DISSOLVE THE BANDIDOS MOTORCYCLE CLUB *FULL VIDEO**
- Red River shooting puts spotlight on OUTLAW Motorcycle Clubs *FULL VIDEO*
- Donald Trump Snubs Bikers Desantis attends rally