Justice is supposed to be fair and blind for all American Citizens. The Hells Angels Rhode Island Chapter President has been facing an unfair trial from the beginning. The case in question is a result of a shooting that took place outside the Hells Angels Clubhouse. The judge in the case is married to a police officer who participated in a raid of the clubhouse years before. We will take a look and see if a fair trial is being conducted.
- How to join the Hells Angels Cmon Really
- Seven arrests have been made and $3.5 million in assets have been restrained as part of a 10-month operation by police
- Police have charged several people during raids targeting the Bandidos outlaw motorcycle gang
- Two men who pleaded guilty to their roles in a fatal shooting
- BANDIDOS MC And the MC Scene LOOSE A LEGEND