Justice is supposed to be fair and blind for all American Citizens. The Hells Angels Rhode Island Chapter President has been facing an unfair trial from the beginning. The case in question is a result of a shooting that took place outside the Hells Angels Clubhouse. The judge in the case is married to a police officer who participated in a raid of the clubhouse years before. We will take a look and see if a fair trial is being conducted.
- Pagans’ Associate Pleads Guilty to Trafficking Cocaine and Illegally Possessing Firearms and Ammunition
- Two men charged with the murder of Outlaws leader
- Street fight between some Alberta Hells Angels and rivals from the Rebels motorcycle gang came as biker clubs have taken to the road again
- Outlaw biker and street gang activity in the Army drops dramatically
- Ah OH!!! Skeletor 1%er is mad at Insane Throttle Biker News