About this video: Rockford Hells Angels Defend against Rogue President The Case of the Hells Angels Motorcycle Club Rockford- Up to 14 people were arrested by police after then Out Bad President Joshua Johnson claimed that he was attacked by members of the club during a club meeting. Johnson went as far as to claim that his daughter was kidnapped. This Charter of the Hells Angels is known for its community service work as well as it’s work with Special Olympics. What’s the outcome of the case? Take a look at the video and you decide.
- Police cracked down after thousands of bikers flooded the streets of New Haven for an event that was supposed to be canceled
- Andrew Glick Ex Pagan MC Member Turned Rat
- National Outlaws sergeant found with guns bombs and Ammo
- President of the Rhode Island chapter of the Hells Angels rejects a plea deal from prosecutors
- Hell on 2wheels & Baggers and Brews BABY!!