About this video: Rockford Hells Angels Defend against Rogue President The Case of the Hells Angels Motorcycle Club Rockford- Up to 14 people were arrested by police after then Out Bad President Joshua Johnson claimed that he was attacked by members of the club during a club meeting. Johnson went as far as to claim that his daughter was kidnapped. This Charter of the Hells Angels is known for its community service work as well as it’s work with Special Olympics. What’s the outcome of the case? Take a look at the video and you decide.
- Man held for trial in killing of Philly Warlocks Prospect
- Can a Biker or Motorcycle Club member legally defend themselves from excessive force by Police
- Hells Angels and Red Devils MC caught up in big bust
- Elkford man assaulted for allegedly wearing Hells Angels vest
- Florida motorcycle club holds 15th annual memorial ride honoring fallen officers