NEENAH, Wis. (WBAY) – Neenah Police released new photos from the investigation into the deadly stabbing of Rodger Ridgeway. The photos show members of the Hell’s Lovers Motorcycle Club who allegedly witnessed the killing.
Neenah Police say the suspects and witnesses entered Eagle Nation Cycles after the crime.
Mayor Dean Kaufert confirmed to Action 2 News that police conducted a search of the Eagle Nation Cycles shop with the owner’s consent. Action 2 News was there when police executed the search warrant.
“Our police officers went over, took him up on his offer and they are conducting a search of the building along with the owner of the building and a member of the media is what I was told, so hey, that’s a step in the right direction, but we’re not going to put up with it anymore,” said Kaufert.
We don’t know what, if anything, was found, but we saw several police cars and investigators on the property.
At about midnight on April 17, Rodger Ridgeway was found dead in the 200 block of Martens Street. Police say Ridgway was stabbed multiple times.
Suspect Mandel L. Roy is in custody. He has not appeared in court. That’s when we expect to find out more about this homicide and what led up to it.
Police continue to search for a female suspect, Terran R. Colwell, 28.
Police say they want to talk to members of the motorcycle club who are witnesses. Police want you to call (920) 886-6033 if you have information about the crime or witnesses.
- Hells Angel VS Rock Machine Quebec Biker War
- State’s Attorney’s Office filed a motion this week asking a judge to prevent first-degree murder defendant from calling an expert witness
- The Sons of Silence Motorcycle Club
- Woman is facing charges after police say she beat another woman inside a bar- wives of men who are in the Pagans motorcycle gang.
- Hells Angel & Gangster Maurice (Mom) Boucher