‘Crazy Joe’ Spaziano (who legally is not, but he likes the nickname) was a member of The Outlaws, a motorcycle gang in Florida in the 1970’s. He was charged with, and found guilty of, the murder of Laura Lynn Harberts, whose body was found in a trash dump near Spaziano’s trailer not far from Orlando. He was first sentenced to death in January of 1976 – the first of five death warrants that Spaziano would survive.
- Two men were charged Wednesday in connection with a triple homicide
- Outlaw motorcycle gang war” is bringing an increased threat to the public.
- Members of outlaw motorcycle gangs in Western Australia have been advised to hide face tattoos under make-up and plasters
- Pagans MC involved in big shooting while Conan goes to prison
- The former national president of the Pagan’s motorcycle club was sentenced to 33 months in federal prison