‘Crazy Joe’ Spaziano (who legally is not, but he likes the nickname) was a member of The Outlaws, a motorcycle gang in Florida in the 1970’s. He was charged with, and found guilty of, the murder of Laura Lynn Harberts, whose body was found in a trash dump near Spaziano’s trailer not far from Orlando. He was first sentenced to death in January of 1976 – the first of five death warrants that Spaziano would survive.
- Hells Angel VS Rock Machine Quebec Biker War
- State’s Attorney’s Office filed a motion this week asking a judge to prevent first-degree murder defendant from calling an expert witness
- The Sons of Silence Motorcycle Club
- Woman is facing charges after police say she beat another woman inside a bar- wives of men who are in the Pagans motorcycle gang.
- Hells Angel & Gangster Maurice (Mom) Boucher