Maurice Boucher (born June 21, 1953) is a Canadian convicted murderer, reputed drug trafficker, and outlaw biker—the former President of the Hells Angels’ Montreal chapter. Boucher led Montreal’s Hells Angels against the rival Rock Machine biker gang during the Quebec Biker war (French: Guerre des motards au Québec) of 1994 through 2002 in Quebec, Canada. In 2002, Boucher was convicted of ordering the murders of two Quebec prison officers in an effort to destabilize the Quebec Justice system, and is currently serving three life sentences in a Canadian prison. He has one known daughter, Alexandra Boucher, and a son, Francis Boucher.
- Police arrested four men and seized drugs and more than $50,000 in cash
- Head Hunters trio arrested over $500k
- Prosecution of a prostitute and two Hell’s Angels
- DID “BIG CAZ” LIE OR WAS IT ALL A SETUP FROM A DIRTY COP AND COMPETITOR FROM DEATH ROW RECORDS?
- How to stop a Fellow Motorcycle Rider From Riding Drunk