Maurice Boucher (born June 21, 1953) is a Canadian convicted murderer, reputed drug trafficker, and outlaw biker—the former President of the Hells Angels’ Montreal chapter. Boucher led Montreal’s Hells Angels against the rival Rock Machine biker gang during the Quebec Biker war (French: Guerre des motards au Québec) of 1994 through 2002 in Quebec, Canada. In 2002, Boucher was convicted of ordering the murders of two Quebec prison officers in an effort to destabilize the Quebec Justice system, and is currently serving three life sentences in a Canadian prison. He has one known daughter, Alexandra Boucher, and a son, Francis Boucher.
- EP 776 HELLS ANGELS MC OFF ONE OF THEIR OWN | BANDIDOS MC SHUTDOWN
- HELLS ANGELS MC OFF ONE OF THEIR OWN BANDIDOS MC SHUTDOWN
- Bay Area’s biggest federal prosecution in recent memory, three Hells Angels have been convicted of murdering one of their own
- HELLS ANGELS RUNNING LEGITIMATE BUSINESSES TO LAUNDER MONEY
- OUTLAW BIKERS RUNNING LEGITIMATE BUSINESSES TO LAUNDER MONEY