The Sons of Silence Motorcycle Club is one of the Midwest and Rocky Mountain Region 1% Clubs. It’s founding Niwot, Colorado in 1966 by Bruce “The Dude” Richardson. Leonard Loyd Reed, the iconic leader, known as JR, became the club’s President in the late 1970s and held this role for over 20 years. For those who talk about clubs coming together, it was JR Reed who worked to start the first Coalition of Clubs in Colorado. JR Reed was a man of intelligence and was very wise. He was a visionary and someone that the biker club and motorcycle community owes a lot to.
- Man faces court after sale of $51k of drugs to undercover cops
- Police cracked down after thousands of bikers flooded the streets of New Haven for an event that was supposed to be canceled
- Andrew Glick Ex Pagan MC Member Turned Rat
- National Outlaws sergeant found with guns bombs and Ammo
- President of the Rhode Island chapter of the Hells Angels rejects a plea deal from prosecutors