Washoe County Sheriff’s Office says they assisted Carson City law enforcement with an arrest on I-580 northbound in Washoe Valley.
Carson City Sheriff’s Office says the incident began near south Carson City and ended by Washoe Lake.
They said they were trying to stop a motorcyclist for running red lights. There was a confrontation in Washoe Valley but they got the motorcyclist stopped.
Six bikers from the Mongols gang were arrested by Douglas County Sheriff’s Office. They were arrested for various charges, including warrants. Some of the charges included running red lights and failure to yield.
Carson City Sheriff’s Office is tracking rival gangs moving into the Reno area, including Hells Angels. They said they’re travelling for a biker planned event.
Northbound I-580 between Bellevue Road and the Washoe Valley south exit was closed for some time.
- Man faces court after sale of $51k of drugs to undercover cops
- Police cracked down after thousands of bikers flooded the streets of New Haven for an event that was supposed to be canceled
- Andrew Glick Ex Pagan MC Member Turned Rat
- National Outlaws sergeant found with guns bombs and Ammo
- President of the Rhode Island chapter of the Hells Angels rejects a plea deal from prosecutors