Bandidos Motorcycle Club- “EXPECT NO MERCY”
It was 1965, headed back to the U.S.A from an annual trip to the bullfights in Sonora, Mexico, Don Chambers and his friends stopped at a local Cantina. When they entered, a patron asked the waitress, “Who are those guys?” The waitress answered, “That’s DC and his American Bandidos” – hence the name. In March of 1966 THE BANDIDOS MOTORCYCLE CLUB was born. The Houston Chapter or Mother Chapter was soon followed by the Southwest Houston Chapter. A year later, riding back from that annual trip as full patch Bandidos, a problem occurred with the Federales in Mexico and a Bandido “Sunshine” was killed. He was the first Bandido killed and that was the last time the Bandidos went to Mexico. With hundreds of chapters across THE USA, Central and South America, and thousands of members with a worldwide following, the Bandido Nation is strong and thriving.
- Police arrested four men and seized drugs and more than $50,000 in cash
- Head Hunters trio arrested over $500k
- Prosecution of a prostitute and two Hell’s Angels
- DID “BIG CAZ” LIE OR WAS IT ALL A SETUP FROM A DIRTY COP AND COMPETITOR FROM DEATH ROW RECORDS?
- How to stop a Fellow Motorcycle Rider From Riding Drunk