ON THE MORNING OF JAN. 21, 1998, Bob Vieira and his wife, Lori, awoke to gunshots outside their San Jose home. Bob Vieira jumped onto the balcony outside his bedroom in nothing but his underwear. There, in bleary-eyed disbelief, he saw a line of San Jose police officers wearing what looked like riot gear. One held a pair of bolt cutters to his chain-link gate. Motionless on the ground, inside the fence, lay their 10-year-old dog, Sam, whose blood had already begun to flow toward the house. Vieira’s other pet, a bull mastiff and German shepherd mix, Dog, was running away from the gate. Officers took aim and shot him three times as he ran away.
- Bandidos MC Called Out | Organized Crime Hearing
- President of the Hells Angels in Rhode Island, changes his plea
- Twist in murder of Pagans Motorcycle Club member
- Up to life in prison demanded against biker gang members in assassinations trial
- Pagans Mc Member Arrested Using Facebook| Definition of Stupidity