ON THE MORNING OF JAN. 21, 1998, Bob Vieira and his wife, Lori, awoke to gunshots outside their San Jose home. Bob Vieira jumped onto the balcony outside his bedroom in nothing but his underwear. There, in bleary-eyed disbelief, he saw a line of San Jose police officers wearing what looked like riot gear. One held a pair of bolt cutters to his chain-link gate. Motionless on the ground, inside the fence, lay their 10-year-old dog, Sam, whose blood had already begun to flow toward the house. Vieira’s other pet, a bull mastiff and German shepherd mix, Dog, was running away from the gate. Officers took aim and shot him three times as he ran away.
- Man faces court after sale of $51k of drugs to undercover cops
- Police cracked down after thousands of bikers flooded the streets of New Haven for an event that was supposed to be canceled
- Andrew Glick Ex Pagan MC Member Turned Rat
- National Outlaws sergeant found with guns bombs and Ammo
- President of the Rhode Island chapter of the Hells Angels rejects a plea deal from prosecutors