ON THE MORNING OF JAN. 21, 1998, Bob Vieira and his wife, Lori, awoke to gunshots outside their San Jose home. Bob Vieira jumped onto the balcony outside his bedroom in nothing but his underwear. There, in bleary-eyed disbelief, he saw a line of San Jose police officers wearing what looked like riot gear. One held a pair of bolt cutters to his chain-link gate. Motionless on the ground, inside the fence, lay their 10-year-old dog, Sam, whose blood had already begun to flow toward the house. Vieira’s other pet, a bull mastiff and German shepherd mix, Dog, was running away from the gate. Officers took aim and shot him three times as he ran away.
- Police arrested four men and seized drugs and more than $50,000 in cash
- Head Hunters trio arrested over $500k
- Prosecution of a prostitute and two Hell’s Angels
- DID “BIG CAZ” LIE OR WAS IT ALL A SETUP FROM A DIRTY COP AND COMPETITOR FROM DEATH ROW RECORDS?
- How to stop a Fellow Motorcycle Rider From Riding Drunk