KDKA-TV News Staff
Court paperwork says Steban told police he drove to Katona’s house to kill him, saying, “I’ll do it right now, if he came into this room.”
Dennis “Rooster” Katona, the former national leader of the Pagans Motorcycle Club, now has a little longer before he must report to the Westmoreland County Prison. When he does, he’ll be behind bars along with Victor Steban, a double homicide suspect police say tried to kill Katona.
When Katona reports there, he’ll be in the same prison as Steban, who police say shot up Katona’s home earlier this month. Steban is also accused in a house fire, a double homicide, other drive-by shootings and an attempted carjacking. Steban told reporters his motivation for his crime spree was “all about getting Rooster.”
According to a criminal complaint, Steban told police he drove to Katona’s house to kill him, saying, “I’ll do it right now, if he came into this room.”
- Police arrested four men and seized drugs and more than $50,000 in cash
- Head Hunters trio arrested over $500k
- Prosecution of a prostitute and two Hell’s Angels
- DID “BIG CAZ” LIE OR WAS IT ALL A SETUP FROM A DIRTY COP AND COMPETITOR FROM DEATH ROW RECORDS?
- How to stop a Fellow Motorcycle Rider From Riding Drunk