Everyone is saying Harley-Davidson is on the ropes and might go under if it doesn’t change to attract younger riders. I don’t believe this-The younger riders are already here and they ride something other than a Harley-Davidson right now. But give them a few years to get into the age of a core Harley rider and you will see which motorcycle they will choose.
- 7,000 attend funeral for Hells Angels leader Ralph “Sonny” Barger
- Sonny Barger funeral is causing concern with local law enforcement.
- Sin City Deciple won’t face a Lake Criminal Court judge until next year on charges he obstructed justice
- Watch Out for Riders: Tips on sharing the road
- A man convicted in the motorcycle dragging death of Johnny Gregory Jr. was sentenced to life in prison