PITTSBURGH — Several Pittsburgh Police detectives won’t be disciplined after getting into a fight with members of the Pagans Motorcycle Club while on the job at a South Side bar.
The brawl happened in 2018 at Kopy’s Bar. Police were there to investigate drug activity while undercover.
The report said one detective had almost 20 drinks while at the bar. As the night progressed, two members of the Pagans entered the bar and ended up fighting with the officers.
The report found the officers were in violation of bureau policy, but some actually weren’t because there was no policy in place at the time of the fight.
- Man faces court after sale of $51k of drugs to undercover cops
- Police cracked down after thousands of bikers flooded the streets of New Haven for an event that was supposed to be canceled
- Andrew Glick Ex Pagan MC Member Turned Rat
- National Outlaws sergeant found with guns bombs and Ammo
- President of the Rhode Island chapter of the Hells Angels rejects a plea deal from prosecutors