PITTSBURGH — Several Pittsburgh Police detectives won’t be disciplined after getting into a fight with members of the Pagans Motorcycle Club while on the job at a South Side bar.
The brawl happened in 2018 at Kopy’s Bar. Police were there to investigate drug activity while undercover.
The report said one detective had almost 20 drinks while at the bar. As the night progressed, two members of the Pagans entered the bar and ended up fighting with the officers.
The report found the officers were in violation of bureau policy, but some actually weren’t because there was no policy in place at the time of the fight.
- Police arrested four men and seized drugs and more than $50,000 in cash
- Head Hunters trio arrested over $500k
- Prosecution of a prostitute and two Hell’s Angels
- DID “BIG CAZ” LIE OR WAS IT ALL A SETUP FROM A DIRTY COP AND COMPETITOR FROM DEATH ROW RECORDS?
- How to stop a Fellow Motorcycle Rider From Riding Drunk