by WEAR staff
NAVARRE, Fla. — Five men are charged for their roles in a fight at a Navarre bar in mid-May involving a motorcycle club.
The Santa Rosa County Sheriff’s Office says the incident happened at Stripes Pub and Grill on Andorra St. on May 15.
Deputies were called to the restaurant around 9:45 p.m. for an active fight in the bar area. Upon arrival, several of the people involved left the scene, while one person required EMS treatment for serious injuries.
These five men were charged after an extensive investigation:
- Phillip Owen Davis (38) — arrested May 21 — charged with Battery, Affray & Disorderly Conduct
- Brian Scott Sanders (50) – arrested May 25 — charged with Battery, Battery on person 65+, Affray, & Disorderly Conduct
- Melvin Lorenzo Belden (67) – arrested May 21 — charged with Affray & Disorderly Conduct
- David Allen Webb – arrest warrant out for Aggravated Assault w/Deadly weapon w/o intent, Battery on person 65+, Affray, & Disorderly Conduct
- Bret Andrew Smith Carl – arrest warrant out for Affray & Disorderly Conduct
- Police cracked down after thousands of bikers flooded the streets of New Haven for an event that was supposed to be canceled
- Andrew Glick Ex Pagan MC Member Turned Rat
- National Outlaws sergeant found with guns bombs and Ammo
- President of the Rhode Island chapter of the Hells Angels rejects a plea deal from prosecutors
- Hell on 2wheels & Baggers and Brews BABY!!