Three members of the Hells Angels are charged with assault causing bodily harm and breaking and entering after a May 1 incident in Langley.
“It was a serious assault,” said Cpl. Holly Largy, spokesperson for the Langley RCMP.
The attack took place during the day in the Willoughby area. There was a single victim involved who suffered injuries during the attack.
Very little information is being released beyond that, Largy said.
“We’re trying to protect the victim,” she said.
Online court records show that Daniel Patrick MacIver, Derek Robert Nishi, and Antonio Scorda are all charged with both offences.
Langley RCMP issued arrest warrants for the three suspects after the attack. One was arrested leaving his house, and the other two turned themselves in after that, Largy said.
- Police cracked down after thousands of bikers flooded the streets of New Haven for an event that was supposed to be canceled
- Andrew Glick Ex Pagan MC Member Turned Rat
- National Outlaws sergeant found with guns bombs and Ammo
- President of the Rhode Island chapter of the Hells Angels rejects a plea deal from prosecutors
- Hell on 2wheels & Baggers and Brews BABY!!