Three members of the Hells Angels are charged with assault causing bodily harm and breaking and entering after a May 1 incident in Langley.
“It was a serious assault,” said Cpl. Holly Largy, spokesperson for the Langley RCMP.
The attack took place during the day in the Willoughby area. There was a single victim involved who suffered injuries during the attack.
Very little information is being released beyond that, Largy said.
“We’re trying to protect the victim,” she said.
Online court records show that Daniel Patrick MacIver, Derek Robert Nishi, and Antonio Scorda are all charged with both offences.
Langley RCMP issued arrest warrants for the three suspects after the attack. One was arrested leaving his house, and the other two turned themselves in after that, Largy said.
- Kidnapped man stumbles into hospital
- International President Vagos MC Interview|The Response
- It Was A Savage Deadly Encounter | Motorcycle Thieves Caught
- Iron Horse Motorcycle Club members conspired with Wheels of Souls members to steal motorcycles at Thunder Beach
- Fresno police have arrested a Bulldog gang member they say stabbed a homeless man to death ‘for no apparent reason’