Three members of the Hells Angels are charged with assault causing bodily harm and breaking and entering after a May 1 incident in Langley.
“It was a serious assault,” said Cpl. Holly Largy, spokesperson for the Langley RCMP.
The attack took place during the day in the Willoughby area. There was a single victim involved who suffered injuries during the attack.
Very little information is being released beyond that, Largy said.
“We’re trying to protect the victim,” she said.
Online court records show that Daniel Patrick MacIver, Derek Robert Nishi, and Antonio Scorda are all charged with both offences.
Langley RCMP issued arrest warrants for the three suspects after the attack. One was arrested leaving his house, and the other two turned themselves in after that, Largy said.
- Rumble in the woods motorcycle rally 2021 Biking & Brotherhood
- Final Statement on LIL DAVE and The Mongols MC situation
- Hells Angel pleaded guilty to conspiracy to distribute and possess with intent to distribute heroin
- Five people were stabbed and a hospital was forced into lockdown after violence exploded between rival motorcycle gangs
- All Things Must Come to an end No More Motorcycle Clubs