It’s been a year since Kerry Giakoumis was supposed to travel home to Adelaide on a flight booked by his mum.
He’d travelled to Melbourne five days earlier, telling family he planned to work there as a concreter.
Mr Giakoumis never boarded the flight and on the first anniversary of his disappearance homicide investigators have launched a fresh appeal for information to find him.
The 29-year-old had travelled to Melbourne on June 5 with two associates who Victoria Police believe are members of the Hells Angels Outlaw Motorcycle Gang.
The last sighting of Mr Giakoumis was at the Hells Angels clubhouse in Thomastown in the early hours of June 10.
Police say they’re almost certain he met with foul play and want to know what happened at the clubhouse – or any other location – in the early hours of that Wednesday morning.
Hells Angels members and other associates were believed to be there at the time. It’s understood the Adelaide man was not a patched member of the club.
- Police cracked down after thousands of bikers flooded the streets of New Haven for an event that was supposed to be canceled
- Andrew Glick Ex Pagan MC Member Turned Rat
- National Outlaws sergeant found with guns bombs and Ammo
- President of the Rhode Island chapter of the Hells Angels rejects a plea deal from prosecutors
- Hell on 2wheels & Baggers and Brews BABY!!