Jake Kenny and Jonathan Guildford
Police arrested four men and seized drugs and more than $50,000 in cash in a series of raids of properties in Christchurch and Northland targeting gang members in relation to a drive-by shooting.
Armed officers and uniformed police carried out six search warrants on Thursday, three in Christchurch and three in Northland.
Four men, aged 49, 43, 18 and 17, were arrested.
Each has been charged with a number of serious offences, including doing a dangerous act with intent to cause grievous bodily harm, arson and participating in an organised criminal group.
- Police arrested four men and seized drugs and more than $50,000 in cash
- Head Hunters trio arrested over $500k
- Prosecution of a prostitute and two Hell’s Angels
- DID “BIG CAZ” LIE OR WAS IT ALL A SETUP FROM A DIRTY COP AND COMPETITOR FROM DEATH ROW RECORDS?
- How to stop a Fellow Motorcycle Rider From Riding Drunk