Jake Kenny and Jonathan Guildford
Police arrested four men and seized drugs and more than $50,000 in cash in a series of raids of properties in Christchurch and Northland targeting gang members in relation to a drive-by shooting.
Armed officers and uniformed police carried out six search warrants on Thursday, three in Christchurch and three in Northland.
Four men, aged 49, 43, 18 and 17, were arrested.
Each has been charged with a number of serious offences, including doing a dangerous act with intent to cause grievous bodily harm, arson and participating in an organised criminal group.
- EP 776 HELLS ANGELS MC OFF ONE OF THEIR OWN | BANDIDOS MC SHUTDOWN
- HELLS ANGELS MC OFF ONE OF THEIR OWN BANDIDOS MC SHUTDOWN
- Bay Area’s biggest federal prosecution in recent memory, three Hells Angels have been convicted of murdering one of their own
- HELLS ANGELS RUNNING LEGITIMATE BUSINESSES TO LAUNDER MONEY
- OUTLAW BIKERS RUNNING LEGITIMATE BUSINESSES TO LAUNDER MONEY