Jake Kenny and Jonathan Guildford
Police arrested four men and seized drugs and more than $50,000 in cash in a series of raids of properties in Christchurch and Northland targeting gang members in relation to a drive-by shooting.
Armed officers and uniformed police carried out six search warrants on Thursday, three in Christchurch and three in Northland.
Four men, aged 49, 43, 18 and 17, were arrested.
Each has been charged with a number of serious offences, including doing a dangerous act with intent to cause grievous bodily harm, arson and participating in an organised criminal group.
- Police cracked down after thousands of bikers flooded the streets of New Haven for an event that was supposed to be canceled
- Andrew Glick Ex Pagan MC Member Turned Rat
- National Outlaws sergeant found with guns bombs and Ammo
- President of the Rhode Island chapter of the Hells Angels rejects a plea deal from prosecutors
- Hell on 2wheels & Baggers and Brews BABY!!