This haunting photo is one of the last moments bikie associate Kerry Giakoumis was seen in public before he was believed to be killed in a criminal turf war.
Exactly why he travelled to Victoria is unclear, but the cover story he gave to family was that he was lining up a big concreting contract.
riends said he wasn’t keen to go, and had a bad feeling about the trip, but was harassed with calls demanding he fly over – and so he went.
He then missed his return flight home five days later and was last seen at the Hells Angels clubhouse in Thomastown in the early hours of June 10.
- Bandidos MC lose a legend Colin Caesar Campbell
- Gypsy Joker MC trial pits cooperating motorcycle club members against leaders
- Six Gypsy Jokers expected to testify against supposed brothers
- The Bandidos motorcycle gang and the Mongol Nation motorcycle gangs are involved in what authorities call a turf war
- Hell’s Angels Member Sentenced to 14 Years in Prison for Methamphetamine Trafficking