Organised crime has been front page news after the Australian Federal Police revealed its pivotal role in a multinational sting, three years in the making.
This follows recent calls from Western Australian police commissioner Chris Dawson for tougher laws against bikies to tackle organised crime.
But are outlaw motorcycle gangs the serious organised crime threat they are made out to be?
- Rumble in the woods motorcycle rally 2021 Biking & Brotherhood
- Final Statement on LIL DAVE and The Mongols MC situation
- Hells Angel pleaded guilty to conspiracy to distribute and possess with intent to distribute heroin
- Five people were stabbed and a hospital was forced into lockdown after violence exploded between rival motorcycle gangs
- All Things Must Come to an end No More Motorcycle Clubs