Buffalo police want the public’s help identifying individuals investigators believe are connected to a fatal shooting May 16 outside the Wheels of Soul Motorcycle Club on Grimes Street.
The 1 minute, 18 second video taken from security camera footage focuses on several people, including a man wearing a camouflage hoodie emblazoned with the word “cookies.”
Thomas Martin, 48, of Buffalo, was found shot multiple times at about 1:30 a.m. outside the club near Grimes and Young streets, police previously said.
That weekend in mid-May was particularly violent, with two homicides and a triple shooting.
- Two men were charged Wednesday in connection with a triple homicide
- Outlaw motorcycle gang war” is bringing an increased threat to the public.
- Members of outlaw motorcycle gangs in Western Australia have been advised to hide face tattoos under make-up and plasters
- Pagans MC involved in big shooting while Conan goes to prison
- The former national president of the Pagan’s motorcycle club was sentenced to 33 months in federal prison