The Surrey RCMP and the B.C. Coroners Service are investigating after a full-patch Hells Angel from Alberta was found dead in a Surrey RV park Thursday.
Darcy Lee, 45, had been staying at the Brownsville RV Park, at 11940 Old Yale Rd., for about two weeks, an employee at the park told Postmedia.
She said it was hard to know how long the man had been dead, but that he was found Thursday.
Sources confirmed the deceased person was Lee, a member of the Westridge chapter of the Hells Angels, based in Edmonton.
Sgt. Elenore Sturko said that Surrey RCMP has opened a file on Lee’s death, but that there is no indication of foul play.
On Thursday afternoon, several B.C. Hells Angels arrived at the RV park after learning of their fellow biker’s demise.
Lee may have been on the Lower Mainland for work, one source said.
Hells Angels from other provinces often travel to this province for commemorative club “rides” and annual anniversary events. But those activities have all been cancelled for more than a year due to the pandemic.
- Vagos motorcycle club interview | Final Thoughts
- Kidnapped man stumbles into hospital
- International President Vagos MC Interview|The Response
- It Was A Savage Deadly Encounter | Motorcycle Thieves Caught
- Iron Horse Motorcycle Club members conspired with Wheels of Souls members to steal motorcycles at Thunder Beach