Four people have been charged during a police operation targeting illicit drug supply on the state’s North Coast.
In November 2020, detectives attached to Coffs/Clarence Police District established Strike Force Goodparla to investigate the distribution of illicit drugs including methylamphetamine and cocaine in the region.
During the course of the investigation, police have seized cocaine and methylamphetamine, with an estimated potential street value of nearly $400,000.
Following inquiries, strike force detectives, assisted by officers from State Crime Command’s the Raptor Squad, executed seven search warrants and conducted two Firearms Prohibition Orders (FPOs) within the Coffs Harbour area from 6am today (Wednesday 23 June 2021).
During the searches, police seized three cars, a Harley Davidson motorcycle, jet ski, two trail bikes, jewellery, cannabis, prohibited weapons, mobile phones, and other items relevant to the investigation.
- All Things Must Come to an end No More Motorcycle Clubs
- The former national president of the Pagan’s motorcycle club is set to plead guilty to a federal charge
- A Hells Angel with a record was found carrying a loaded gun and drugs during a traffic stop
- Is Mongols Lil Dave Innocent of Allegations against him?
- Man faces charges in a shooting that left one man dead and four injured in front of the Casablanca Bar and Grill in Lake Ozark