Two members of the Hells Angels face weapons and drug charges after a multi-police agency action on Saturday, Putnam County Sheriff Robert L. Langley, Jr. reported.
Police stopped a vehicle Saturday on the entrance ramp to Interstate 84 westbound from Route 311 in the Town of Patterson. Officers alleged two people in the car possessed a weapon and cocaine.
Police said Daniel F. Quinn of Montague, New Jersey, a member of the Iron Affliction MC, a support club of the Hells Angels MC, unlawfully possessed a loaded pistol and a quantity of suspected cocaine.
They also alleged passenger Joshua Levitan of Port Jervis, New York, a member of the Walkill Chapter of the Hells Angels MC, was found in possession of a weapon and suspected cocaine.
The joint operation was conducted by the Putnam County Sheriffs Department Road Patrol and Narcotic Enforcement Unit, New York State Police, and Town of Kent Police Department.
- All Things Must Come to an end No More Motorcycle Clubs
- The former national president of the Pagan’s motorcycle club is set to plead guilty to a federal charge
- A Hells Angel with a record was found carrying a loaded gun and drugs during a traffic stop
- Is Mongols Lil Dave Innocent of Allegations against him?
- Man faces charges in a shooting that left one man dead and four injured in front of the Casablanca Bar and Grill in Lake Ozark