Raptor Squad investigators have seized nine firearms and charged 10 people – including five Bandidos outlaw motorcycle gang (OMCG) members – during a proactive, high-visibility police operation which targeted the Mid North Coast.
Between Monday, June 21 and Thursday, June 24, as part of ongoing targeting and disruption of the illicit activities of criminal networks, officers from the State Crime Command’s Raptor Squad commenced a high-visibility police operation across the state’s north.
As part of the operation, officers conducted seven Firearm Prohibition Order (FPO) searches, two firearm safe storage inspections and eight search warrants across at suburbs including Weston, Kurri Kurri, Greta, Coffs Harbour, Thornton, Arakoon, South West Rocks and Kempsey.
Ten people, including five Bandidos OMCG members, were arrested during the operation.
Just after 6.30am June 24, Raptor Squad officers executed a search warrant a home at South West Rocks, seizing several items including a mobile phone and cannabis.
A 32-year-old man, who is a senior Bandidos OMCG member, was issued a Court Attendance Notice (CAN) for possess prohibited drug and will appear at court at a later date.
- How to join the Hells Angels Cmon Really
- Seven arrests have been made and $3.5 million in assets have been restrained as part of a 10-month operation by police
- Police have charged several people during raids targeting the Bandidos outlaw motorcycle gang
- Two men who pleaded guilty to their roles in a fatal shooting
- BANDIDOS MC And the MC Scene LOOSE A LEGEND