Raptor Squad investigators have seized nine firearms and charged 10 people – including five Bandidos outlaw motorcycle gang (OMCG) members – during a proactive, high-visibility police operation which targeted the Mid North Coast.
Between Monday, June 21 and Thursday, June 24, as part of ongoing targeting and disruption of the illicit activities of criminal networks, officers from the State Crime Command’s Raptor Squad commenced a high-visibility police operation across the state’s north.
As part of the operation, officers conducted seven Firearm Prohibition Order (FPO) searches, two firearm safe storage inspections and eight search warrants across at suburbs including Weston, Kurri Kurri, Greta, Coffs Harbour, Thornton, Arakoon, South West Rocks and Kempsey.
Ten people, including five Bandidos OMCG members, were arrested during the operation.
Just after 6.30am June 24, Raptor Squad officers executed a search warrant a home at South West Rocks, seizing several items including a mobile phone and cannabis.
A 32-year-old man, who is a senior Bandidos OMCG member, was issued a Court Attendance Notice (CAN) for possess prohibited drug and will appear at court at a later date.
- Ah OH!!! Skeletor 1%er is mad at Insane Throttle Biker News
- Rumble in the woods motorcycle rally 2021 Biking & Brotherhood
- Final Statement on LIL DAVE and The Mongols MC situation
- Hells Angel pleaded guilty to conspiracy to distribute and possess with intent to distribute heroin
- Five people were stabbed and a hospital was forced into lockdown after violence exploded between rival motorcycle gangs