PUTNAM COUNTY, NY — Two members of the Hells Angels face weapons and drug charges as part of a multi-police agency operation, Putnam County Sheriff Robert L. Langley, Jr. reported.
The joint operation was conducted by the Putnam County Sheriffs Department Road Patrol and Narcotic Enforcement Unit, New York State Police, and Town of Kent Police Department.
At its culmination, police stopped two men Saturday on the entrance ramp to Interstate 84 westbound from Route 311 in the Town of Patterson.
Police said Daniel F. Quinn of Montague, New Jersey, a member of the Iron Affliction MC, a support club of the Hells Angels MC, unlawfully possessed a loaded pistol and a quantity of suspected cocaine.
They also alleged passenger Joshua Levitan of Port Jervis, New York, a member of the Walkill Chapter of the Hells Angels MC, was found in possession of a weapon and suspected cocaine.
- Rumble in the woods motorcycle rally 2021 Biking & Brotherhood
- Final Statement on LIL DAVE and The Mongols MC situation
- Hells Angel pleaded guilty to conspiracy to distribute and possess with intent to distribute heroin
- Five people were stabbed and a hospital was forced into lockdown after violence exploded between rival motorcycle gangs
- All Things Must Come to an end No More Motorcycle Clubs