A bitter turf war between the Mongols and Finks bikie gangs is heating up in south-east Queensland, with daylight bashings and a barber shop allegedly firebombed by rival members.
- Police say in court documents they have “credible intelligence” of a current “attack on sight” order between two south-east Queensland clubs
- Queensland police are narrowing their hunt for the killers of Shane Bowden
- Police say they are “taking all available actions to keep the community safe from harm”
It comes as police investigate an arson attack on a barber shop on June 5 at a Windaroo shopping centre, south of Brisbane.
The blaze also destroyed a hairdressing salon, chemist and bakery.
Two days later, a brawl between Mongols and Finks erupted at the Gold Coast’s Australia Fair Shopping Centre.
Documents tendered to the Southport Magistrates Court over the incident revealed police have “credible intelligence” of a current “attack on sight” order between both clubs throughout the state’s south-east.
- Rumble in the woods motorcycle rally 2021 Biking & Brotherhood
- Final Statement on LIL DAVE and The Mongols MC situation
- Hells Angel pleaded guilty to conspiracy to distribute and possess with intent to distribute heroin
- Five people were stabbed and a hospital was forced into lockdown after violence exploded between rival motorcycle gangs
- All Things Must Come to an end No More Motorcycle Clubs