A bitter turf war between the Mongols and Finks bikie gangs is heating up in south-east Queensland, with daylight bashings and a barber shop allegedly firebombed by rival members.
- Police say in court documents they have “credible intelligence” of a current “attack on sight” order between two south-east Queensland clubs
- Queensland police are narrowing their hunt for the killers of Shane Bowden
- Police say they are “taking all available actions to keep the community safe from harm”
It comes as police investigate an arson attack on a barber shop on June 5 at a Windaroo shopping centre, south of Brisbane.
The blaze also destroyed a hairdressing salon, chemist and bakery.
Two days later, a brawl between Mongols and Finks erupted at the Gold Coast’s Australia Fair Shopping Centre.
Documents tendered to the Southport Magistrates Court over the incident revealed police have “credible intelligence” of a current “attack on sight” order between both clubs throughout the state’s south-east.
- Bandidos MC lose a legend Colin Caesar Campbell
- Gypsy Joker MC trial pits cooperating motorcycle club members against leaders
- Six Gypsy Jokers expected to testify against supposed brothers
- The Bandidos motorcycle gang and the Mongol Nation motorcycle gangs are involved in what authorities call a turf war
- Hell’s Angels Member Sentenced to 14 Years in Prison for Methamphetamine Trafficking