A former Hells Angels member has been charged with domestic violence by a local court in Sydney’s south-west.
Peter Zervas, aged 44, has been charged with assault occasioning bodily harm by the Campbelltown Local Court in an incident that occurred between him and his 22-year old girlfriend last week.
The woman allegedly suffered a laceration above her eye in an altercation that took place while Zervas was driving a car, the Daily Telegraph reports.
Zervas was apprehended south-west of Sydney in Minto three days after the woman reported the incident to Campbelltown Police.
He was formally refused bail to reappear at the Campbeltown court on July 6.
- All Things Must Come to an end No More Motorcycle Clubs
- The former national president of the Pagan’s motorcycle club is set to plead guilty to a federal charge
- A Hells Angel with a record was found carrying a loaded gun and drugs during a traffic stop
- Is Mongols Lil Dave Innocent of Allegations against him?
- Man faces charges in a shooting that left one man dead and four injured in front of the Casablanca Bar and Grill in Lake Ozark