A former Hells Angels member has been charged with domestic violence by a local court in Sydney’s south-west.
Peter Zervas, aged 44, has been charged with assault occasioning bodily harm by the Campbelltown Local Court in an incident that occurred between him and his 22-year old girlfriend last week.
The woman allegedly suffered a laceration above her eye in an altercation that took place while Zervas was driving a car, the Daily Telegraph reports.
Zervas was apprehended south-west of Sydney in Minto three days after the woman reported the incident to Campbelltown Police.
He was formally refused bail to reappear at the Campbeltown court on July 6.
- Two men were charged Wednesday in connection with a triple homicide
- Outlaw motorcycle gang war” is bringing an increased threat to the public.
- Members of outlaw motorcycle gangs in Western Australia have been advised to hide face tattoos under make-up and plasters
- Pagans MC involved in big shooting while Conan goes to prison
- The former national president of the Pagan’s motorcycle club was sentenced to 33 months in federal prison