A 25-year-old from central Auckland who works in Pukekohe appeared in Auckland District Court today.
He faced three charges, the most serious of which was injuring with intent.
But he was granted bail and his next appearance is at Rotorua on August 4.
While on bail, he is not allowed to associate with any brawl victims or witnesses and can have no contact with alleged co-offenders, or any Hells Angels Motorcycle Club members.
But another man arrested in connection with the brawl was denied bail. He was also remanded to the August 4 hearing at Rotorua District Court.
- Two men were charged Wednesday in connection with a triple homicide
- Outlaw motorcycle gang war” is bringing an increased threat to the public.
- Members of outlaw motorcycle gangs in Western Australia have been advised to hide face tattoos under make-up and plasters
- Pagans MC involved in big shooting while Conan goes to prison
- The former national president of the Pagan’s motorcycle club was sentenced to 33 months in federal prison