A 25-year-old from central Auckland who works in Pukekohe appeared in Auckland District Court today.
He faced three charges, the most serious of which was injuring with intent.
But he was granted bail and his next appearance is at Rotorua on August 4.
While on bail, he is not allowed to associate with any brawl victims or witnesses and can have no contact with alleged co-offenders, or any Hells Angels Motorcycle Club members.
But another man arrested in connection with the brawl was denied bail. He was also remanded to the August 4 hearing at Rotorua District Court.
- 7,000 attend funeral for Hells Angels leader Ralph “Sonny” Barger
- Sonny Barger funeral is causing concern with local law enforcement.
- Sin City Deciple won’t face a Lake Criminal Court judge until next year on charges he obstructed justice
- Watch Out for Riders: Tips on sharing the road
- A man convicted in the motorcycle dragging death of Johnny Gregory Jr. was sentenced to life in prison