A 25-year-old from central Auckland who works in Pukekohe appeared in Auckland District Court today.
He faced three charges, the most serious of which was injuring with intent.
But he was granted bail and his next appearance is at Rotorua on August 4.
While on bail, he is not allowed to associate with any brawl victims or witnesses and can have no contact with alleged co-offenders, or any Hells Angels Motorcycle Club members.
But another man arrested in connection with the brawl was denied bail. He was also remanded to the August 4 hearing at Rotorua District Court.
- All Things Must Come to an end No More Motorcycle Clubs
- The former national president of the Pagan’s motorcycle club is set to plead guilty to a federal charge
- A Hells Angel with a record was found carrying a loaded gun and drugs during a traffic stop
- Is Mongols Lil Dave Innocent of Allegations against him?
- Man faces charges in a shooting that left one man dead and four injured in front of the Casablanca Bar and Grill in Lake Ozark