A 25-year-old from central Auckland who works in Pukekohe appeared in Auckland District Court today.
He faced three charges, the most serious of which was injuring with intent.
But he was granted bail and his next appearance is at Rotorua on August 4.
While on bail, he is not allowed to associate with any brawl victims or witnesses and can have no contact with alleged co-offenders, or any Hells Angels Motorcycle Club members.
But another man arrested in connection with the brawl was denied bail. He was also remanded to the August 4 hearing at Rotorua District Court.
- Vagos motorcycle club interview | Final Thoughts
- Kidnapped man stumbles into hospital
- International President Vagos MC Interview|The Response
- It Was A Savage Deadly Encounter | Motorcycle Thieves Caught
- Iron Horse Motorcycle Club members conspired with Wheels of Souls members to steal motorcycles at Thunder Beach