Recently, members of the Putnam County Sheriffs Department Road Patrol and Narcotic Enforcement Unit, as well as members of the New York State Police and Town of Kent Police Department conducted a joint operation in the Town of Kent.
During the enforcement effort, a vehicle was stopped on the entrance ramp to Interstate 84 westbound from Route 311 in the Town of Patterson. During the stop, Daniel F. Quinn of Montague, NJ, a member of the Iron Affliction MC, a support club of the Hells Angels MC, unlawfully possessed a loaded pistol and a quantity of suspected cocaine, police say.
- Bandidos MC lose a legend Colin Caesar Campbell
- Gypsy Joker MC trial pits cooperating motorcycle club members against leaders
- Six Gypsy Jokers expected to testify against supposed brothers
- The Bandidos motorcycle gang and the Mongol Nation motorcycle gangs are involved in what authorities call a turf war
- Hell’s Angels Member Sentenced to 14 Years in Prison for Methamphetamine Trafficking