Recently, members of the Putnam County Sheriffs Department Road Patrol and Narcotic Enforcement Unit, as well as members of the New York State Police and Town of Kent Police Department conducted a joint operation in the Town of Kent.
During the enforcement effort, a vehicle was stopped on the entrance ramp to Interstate 84 westbound from Route 311 in the Town of Patterson. During the stop, Daniel F. Quinn of Montague, NJ, a member of the Iron Affliction MC, a support club of the Hells Angels MC, unlawfully possessed a loaded pistol and a quantity of suspected cocaine, police say.
- ‘Cooked alive’Dramatic footage shows the wild, high-speed chase involving the motorbiker
- Guess what, you don’t need a penis to ride a bike.
- RENEGADES MC MEMBER ESCAPED EASTERN STATE PSYCH FACILITY
- PAGANS MC INVOLVEMENT GOT CLUBHOUSE SHUT DOWN
- Scene of motorcycle club brawl shut down by City of Fall River