Recently, members of the Putnam County Sheriffs Department Road Patrol and Narcotic Enforcement Unit, as well as members of the New York State Police and Town of Kent Police Department conducted a joint operation in the Town of Kent.
During the enforcement effort, a vehicle was stopped on the entrance ramp to Interstate 84 westbound from Route 311 in the Town of Patterson. During the stop, Daniel F. Quinn of Montague, NJ, a member of the Iron Affliction MC, a support club of the Hells Angels MC, unlawfully possessed a loaded pistol and a quantity of suspected cocaine, police say.
- Rumble in the woods motorcycle rally 2021 Biking & Brotherhood
- Final Statement on LIL DAVE and The Mongols MC situation
- Hells Angel pleaded guilty to conspiracy to distribute and possess with intent to distribute heroin
- Five people were stabbed and a hospital was forced into lockdown after violence exploded between rival motorcycle gangs
- All Things Must Come to an end No More Motorcycle Clubs