A legal stoush between the Hells Angels and online retailer Redbubble is heating up yet again, with the American head of the outlaw motorcycle gang giving evidence in an Australian court.
Frank Serignese, who runs the original United States corporation, appeared virtually in the Federal Court on Monday.
The Australian arm of the notorious gang has launched another round of legal action against the marketplace, over claims it infringed on its trademark. Redbubble denies the claims.
Hells Angels alleges Redbubble allowed artwork, including its death head design, to be uploaded and made available for printing and purchase on various items, including t-shirts.
- Pagans’ Associate Pleads Guilty to Trafficking Cocaine and Illegally Possessing Firearms and Ammunition
- Two men charged with the murder of Outlaws leader
- Street fight between some Alberta Hells Angels and rivals from the Rebels motorcycle gang came as biker clubs have taken to the road again
- Outlaw biker and street gang activity in the Army drops dramatically
- Ah OH!!! Skeletor 1%er is mad at Insane Throttle Biker News