A legal stoush between the Hells Angels and online retailer Redbubble is heating up yet again, with the American head of the outlaw motorcycle gang giving evidence in an Australian court.
Frank Serignese, who runs the original United States corporation, appeared virtually in the Federal Court on Monday.
The Australian arm of the notorious gang has launched another round of legal action against the marketplace, over claims it infringed on its trademark. Redbubble denies the claims.
Hells Angels alleges Redbubble allowed artwork, including its death head design, to be uploaded and made available for printing and purchase on various items, including t-shirts.
- EP 776 HELLS ANGELS MC OFF ONE OF THEIR OWN | BANDIDOS MC SHUTDOWN
- HELLS ANGELS MC OFF ONE OF THEIR OWN BANDIDOS MC SHUTDOWN
- Bay Area’s biggest federal prosecution in recent memory, three Hells Angels have been convicted of murdering one of their own
- HELLS ANGELS RUNNING LEGITIMATE BUSINESSES TO LAUNDER MONEY
- OUTLAW BIKERS RUNNING LEGITIMATE BUSINESSES TO LAUNDER MONEY