A legal stoush between the Hells Angels and online retailer Redbubble is heating up yet again, with the American head of the outlaw motorcycle gang giving evidence in an Australian court.
Frank Serignese, who runs the original United States corporation, appeared virtually in the Federal Court on Monday.
The Australian arm of the notorious gang has launched another round of legal action against the marketplace, over claims it infringed on its trademark. Redbubble denies the claims.
Hells Angels alleges Redbubble allowed artwork, including its death head design, to be uploaded and made available for printing and purchase on various items, including t-shirts.
- Police cracked down after thousands of bikers flooded the streets of New Haven for an event that was supposed to be canceled
- Andrew Glick Ex Pagan MC Member Turned Rat
- National Outlaws sergeant found with guns bombs and Ammo
- President of the Rhode Island chapter of the Hells Angels rejects a plea deal from prosecutors
- Hell on 2wheels & Baggers and Brews BABY!!