MILWAUKEE — Nancy Davidson, known as the “the first lady of motorcycling” because of her husband Willie G. Davidson and their promotion of motorcycling and the Harley-Davidson brand, died at the age of 89.
Our partners at the Milwaukee Business Journal report Davidson died following a long-term battle with cancer, citing the company.
Nancy and Willie married in 1957 when she worked as a school teacher. When Willie joined Harley-Davidson six years later, she focused on family.
- Police cracked down after thousands of bikers flooded the streets of New Haven for an event that was supposed to be canceled
- Andrew Glick Ex Pagan MC Member Turned Rat
- National Outlaws sergeant found with guns bombs and Ammo
- President of the Rhode Island chapter of the Hells Angels rejects a plea deal from prosecutors
- Hell on 2wheels & Baggers and Brews BABY!!