MILWAUKEE — Nancy Davidson, known as the “the first lady of motorcycling” because of her husband Willie G. Davidson and their promotion of motorcycling and the Harley-Davidson brand, died at the age of 89.
Our partners at the Milwaukee Business Journal report Davidson died following a long-term battle with cancer, citing the company.
Nancy and Willie married in 1957 when she worked as a school teacher. When Willie joined Harley-Davidson six years later, she focused on family.
- EP 776 HELLS ANGELS MC OFF ONE OF THEIR OWN | BANDIDOS MC SHUTDOWN
- HELLS ANGELS MC OFF ONE OF THEIR OWN BANDIDOS MC SHUTDOWN
- Bay Area’s biggest federal prosecution in recent memory, three Hells Angels have been convicted of murdering one of their own
- HELLS ANGELS RUNNING LEGITIMATE BUSINESSES TO LAUNDER MONEY
- OUTLAW BIKERS RUNNING LEGITIMATE BUSINESSES TO LAUNDER MONEY