MILWAUKEE — Nancy Davidson, known as the “the first lady of motorcycling” because of her husband Willie G. Davidson and their promotion of motorcycling and the Harley-Davidson brand, died at the age of 89.
Our partners at the Milwaukee Business Journal report Davidson died following a long-term battle with cancer, citing the company.
Nancy and Willie married in 1957 when she worked as a school teacher. When Willie joined Harley-Davidson six years later, she focused on family.
- Pagans’ Associate Pleads Guilty to Trafficking Cocaine and Illegally Possessing Firearms and Ammunition
- Two men charged with the murder of Outlaws leader
- Street fight between some Alberta Hells Angels and rivals from the Rebels motorcycle gang came as biker clubs have taken to the road again
- Outlaw biker and street gang activity in the Army drops dramatically
- Ah OH!!! Skeletor 1%er is mad at Insane Throttle Biker News