A Hells Angel with a record was found carrying a loaded gun and drugs during a traffic stop on a Route 80 entrance ramp, Hackensack police said.
Narcotics detectives stopped a 2018 Jeep Wrangler driven by Mark E. Johnson, 44, on the eastbound highway entrance ramp off Polifly Road shortly before 5:30 p.m. Friday.
Investigators had witnessed a drug deal involving Johnson moments earlier, Detective Lt. Michael Antista said.
When he couldn’t produce a driver’s license or registration, they asked him to get out of the Jeep, he said.
Once he did, the detectives spotted a hammer sticking out between the driver’s seat and center console, Antista said.
- Hells Angels are using an online begging bowl to help pay the legal fees of their ‘brothers’ who are charged with the murder
- National Geographic Outlaw Bikers With Mariana Van Zeller/Hack Job
- Ninety-nine guns were taken from alleged gang members and associates by its National Anti-Gangs Squad
- Brawl between Rebels boss Nick Martin and a Hell’s Angel’s sergeant-at-arms was allegedly sparked over a disagreement
- Now I’m Mad!! I’M Sick of all this CRAP