A Hells Angel with a record was found carrying a loaded gun and drugs during a traffic stop on a Route 80 entrance ramp, Hackensack police said.
Narcotics detectives stopped a 2018 Jeep Wrangler driven by Mark E. Johnson, 44, on the eastbound highway entrance ramp off Polifly Road shortly before 5:30 p.m. Friday.
Investigators had witnessed a drug deal involving Johnson moments earlier, Detective Lt. Michael Antista said.
When he couldn’t produce a driver’s license or registration, they asked him to get out of the Jeep, he said.
Once he did, the detectives spotted a hammer sticking out between the driver’s seat and center console, Antista said.
- Pagans’ Associate Pleads Guilty to Trafficking Cocaine and Illegally Possessing Firearms and Ammunition
- Two men charged with the murder of Outlaws leader
- Street fight between some Alberta Hells Angels and rivals from the Rebels motorcycle gang came as biker clubs have taken to the road again
- Outlaw biker and street gang activity in the Army drops dramatically
- Ah OH!!! Skeletor 1%er is mad at Insane Throttle Biker News