Five people were stabbed and a hospital was forced into lockdown after violence exploded between rival motorcycle gangs in Cranbrook on Friday night.
Cranbrook RCMP said officers were called to a gas station on Cranbrook Street North around 7 pm on July 23 for reports of “multiple people fighting.”
Responding officers were able to separate two groups who were determined to be “rival outlaw motorcycle gangs” from Alberta.
Shortly after the brawl, police were called to a local hospital after five people showed up with stab wounds.
The hospital was temporarily placed under a lock down while the bikers were treated for non-life threatening injuries, police said.
- Kidnapped man stumbles into hospital
- International President Vagos MC Interview|The Response
- It Was A Savage Deadly Encounter | Motorcycle Thieves Caught
- Iron Horse Motorcycle Club members conspired with Wheels of Souls members to steal motorcycles at Thunder Beach
- Fresno police have arrested a Bulldog gang member they say stabbed a homeless man to death ‘for no apparent reason’