ALISBURY — Sheriff’s deputies are investigating after shots were fired during a Sunday afternoon altercation involving members of a motorcycle club.
No one was injured during the incident, said Maj. John Sifford of the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office.
Sifford said a motorcycle club known as Wicked Coalition – NC visited a member who lived in the 4000 block of Long Ferry Road to collect patches from his jacket. The member was being kicked out of the motorcycle club.
The man being kicked out came to the door with a shotgun because he believed “they were there to harm him,” Sifford said. Initially, one motorcycle club member showed up to collect the patches. Then, a car containing three others pulled into the front yard.
During an altercation, one of the three arriving club members tried to wrestle the shotgun from the man who was being kicked out. Shots were fired during the incident, with bullets striking
No charges have been filed in the case. Sifford said it remains under investigation.
- Kidnapped man stumbles into hospital
- International President Vagos MC Interview|The Response
- It Was A Savage Deadly Encounter | Motorcycle Thieves Caught
- Iron Horse Motorcycle Club members conspired with Wheels of Souls members to steal motorcycles at Thunder Beach
- Fresno police have arrested a Bulldog gang member they say stabbed a homeless man to death ‘for no apparent reason’