A Sun Prairie man was arrested after allegedly threatening a Lodi Police officer and a sheriff deputy. The officers were called to the Waddle Inn for reports of an armed intoxicated man in a minivan.
Zackery A. Raether, 32, has been charged with two counts of threat to a law enforcement officer, a class H felony. Judge W. Andrew Voigt set a $5,000 signature bond that was posted.
At his initial appearance on Aug. 11, Raether had his bond set with standard felony conditions by Judge Voigt.
According to the criminal complaint, Lodi Police Officer Kyle McCarty went to the Waddle Inn at 1:15 a.m. Aug. 7. McCarty observed Raether parked in a grass field east of the Waddle Inn. McCarty called for backup officers.
Soon Columbia County Sheriff Deputy Ronald Stage and Sgt. Brian Poulin arrived on scene. The officers made contact with Raether and asked him to exit his vehicle with his hands up.
- Kidnapped man stumbles into hospital
- International President Vagos MC Interview|The Response
- It Was A Savage Deadly Encounter | Motorcycle Thieves Caught
- Iron Horse Motorcycle Club members conspired with Wheels of Souls members to steal motorcycles at Thunder Beach
- Fresno police have arrested a Bulldog gang member they say stabbed a homeless man to death ‘for no apparent reason’