DETROIT – A 20-year veteran officer of the Detroit Police Department is accused of forcibly engaging in sex with another officer against her will inside her home.
Interim police chief James White held a press conference Friday afternoon about the allegations against Lt. Willie Duncan.
“It’s troubling,” White said. “It’s devastating. It’s something that you cannot prepare for, mentally and emotionally.”
Duncan was accused of sexually assaulting another DPD officer after a party in May and when that officer came forward, another officer also came forward. She claimed Duncan sexually assaulted her in February.
“The allegation against the lieutenant, to say troubling is an understatement,” White said.
Duncan was arraigned Friday morning on charges in connection with the alleged assault in February.
“Mr. Duncan allegedly did enter the complainant’s home and forcibly engaged in sex with her against her will,” the judge said.
- Kidnapped man stumbles into hospital
- International President Vagos MC Interview|The Response
- It Was A Savage Deadly Encounter | Motorcycle Thieves Caught
- Iron Horse Motorcycle Club members conspired with Wheels of Souls members to steal motorcycles at Thunder Beach
- Fresno police have arrested a Bulldog gang member they say stabbed a homeless man to death ‘for no apparent reason’