Police are cautioning the public about an expected increase in the number of Outlaws Motorcycle Club members in this province through the Labour Day weekend, particularly in Central Newfoundland.
The RCMP says outlaw motorcycle gangs tend to carry their own hierarchical structure with membership, follow their own organization’s rules, and commit criminal activity.
The Outlaws MC identifies as a 1% club. The 1% symbol is often worn as a patch, pin, or tattoo, and is used to distinguish outlaw riders from law-abiding motorcycle enthusiasts.
Police caution that outlaw motorcycle gangs have been known to travel in formation at high speeds, congregate at stops along the highway, and block intersections.
- Kidnapped man stumbles into hospital
- International President Vagos MC Interview|The Response
- It Was A Savage Deadly Encounter | Motorcycle Thieves Caught
- Iron Horse Motorcycle Club members conspired with Wheels of Souls members to steal motorcycles at Thunder Beach
- Fresno police have arrested a Bulldog gang member they say stabbed a homeless man to death ‘for no apparent reason’