Police are cautioning the public about an expected increase in the number of Outlaws Motorcycle Club members in this province through the Labour Day weekend, particularly in Central Newfoundland.
The RCMP says outlaw motorcycle gangs tend to carry their own hierarchical structure with membership, follow their own organization’s rules, and commit criminal activity.
The Outlaws MC identifies as a 1% club. The 1% symbol is often worn as a patch, pin, or tattoo, and is used to distinguish outlaw riders from law-abiding motorcycle enthusiasts.
Police caution that outlaw motorcycle gangs have been known to travel in formation at high speeds, congregate at stops along the highway, and block intersections.
- Why do bikers fight over motorcycle clubs
- Let’s Talk About Some Less Known Biker Channels/ Who’s your favorite?
- Prison guard charged with savagely beating a Georgia man to rise in the ranks of an outlaw motorcycle gang
- Iron Order MC The New 1%er
- Police talk about biker gang activity / Hells Angels and Outlaws Motorcycle Club