Police are cautioning the public about an expected increase in the number of Outlaws Motorcycle Club members in this province through the Labour Day weekend, particularly in Central Newfoundland.
The RCMP says outlaw motorcycle gangs tend to carry their own hierarchical structure with membership, follow their own organization’s rules, and commit criminal activity.
The Outlaws MC identifies as a 1% club. The 1% symbol is often worn as a patch, pin, or tattoo, and is used to distinguish outlaw riders from law-abiding motorcycle enthusiasts.
Police caution that outlaw motorcycle gangs have been known to travel in formation at high speeds, congregate at stops along the highway, and block intersections.
- 7,000 attend funeral for Hells Angels leader Ralph “Sonny” Barger
- Sonny Barger funeral is causing concern with local law enforcement.
- Sin City Deciple won’t face a Lake Criminal Court judge until next year on charges he obstructed justice
- Watch Out for Riders: Tips on sharing the road
- A man convicted in the motorcycle dragging death of Johnny Gregory Jr. was sentenced to life in prison