A fight between rival motorcycle gangs at an Essex bar last week led to the arrest of seven men, two of whom are from Dundalk, according to court records.
The men, who are allegedly members of the Pagan’s motorcycle club, were pulled over on their Harleys last Monday night, Aug. 23, after police were dispatched to a report of a fight involving a gun at Sylvester’s Saloon in Essex, according to charging papers filed against the seven men who were arrested.
The charging papers allege nine members of the Pagans beat down Kenneth Lee Burr, who was seen surveillance footage sitting with three Pagans members before one of them, later identified as Daniel Chesnavage, 34, of Dundalk, came around the table and struck Burr on the head, initiating the alleged beatdown.
Throughout the chaos, Burr’s wife, Jamie Burr, drew a pistol, according to charging papers, but she was surrounded by five alleged Pagans members, one who drew a gun and another two of whom, identified as William Dickens, 42, of Dundalk and Christopher Beatty, 48, of Belcamp, allegedly pinned her down and took her pistol.
- Vagos motorcycle club interview | Final Thoughts
- Kidnapped man stumbles into hospital
- International President Vagos MC Interview|The Response
- It Was A Savage Deadly Encounter | Motorcycle Thieves Caught
- Iron Horse Motorcycle Club members conspired with Wheels of Souls members to steal motorcycles at Thunder Beach