Riders from motorcycle clubs across Canada attended the Langley service for the president of the Haney chapter of the Hells Angels, Mike Hadden on Saturday, Sept. 4.
There were several different clubs from as far away as Quebec, but the majority of the attendees were Hells Angels members.
One estimate put the number of visitors at 1,500.
Police also attended the event, including at least one officer from Quebec.
RCMP’s Combined Forces Special Enforcement Unit, (CFSEU), was also on scene, taking photos.
Held at the Christian Life Assembly Church at, 21277 56th Ave. in Langley, the noon-hour event happened to coincide with the second annual Food Truck festival held in the church parking lot.
Organizers of the festival were advising customers to delay their trip to the festival until after the service, when there would be more room in the parking lot.
Many of the visiting bikers sampled the food truck fare before going inside the church for the service.
- Takeaways from Harley-Davidson’s Q4 2022 Results
- Harley-Davidson finds e-motorcycles a hard sell
- Leader of a violent motorcycle gang was sentenced Friday to 75 years in federal prison for trafficking methamphetamine
- HELLS ANGELS BRUTAL BEATING AT CLUBHOUSE
- **WARNING** HARLEY DAVIDSON SOLD US OUT I’M FINISHED WITH THEM