Riders from motorcycle clubs across Canada attended the Langley service for the president of the Haney chapter of the Hells Angels, Mike Hadden on Saturday, Sept. 4.
There were several different clubs from as far away as Quebec, but the majority of the attendees were Hells Angels members.
One estimate put the number of visitors at 1,500.
Police also attended the event, including at least one officer from Quebec.
RCMP’s Combined Forces Special Enforcement Unit, (CFSEU), was also on scene, taking photos.
Held at the Christian Life Assembly Church at, 21277 56th Ave. in Langley, the noon-hour event happened to coincide with the second annual Food Truck festival held in the church parking lot.
Organizers of the festival were advising customers to delay their trip to the festival until after the service, when there would be more room in the parking lot.
Many of the visiting bikers sampled the food truck fare before going inside the church for the service.
- Kidnapped man stumbles into hospital
- International President Vagos MC Interview|The Response
- It Was A Savage Deadly Encounter | Motorcycle Thieves Caught
- Iron Horse Motorcycle Club members conspired with Wheels of Souls members to steal motorcycles at Thunder Beach
- Fresno police have arrested a Bulldog gang member they say stabbed a homeless man to death ‘for no apparent reason’