Mönchengladbach / Tehran – He is wanted by police worldwide for murder. But he doesn’t care: Ramin Yektaparast mocks German investigators and his victims. As? With Instagram.
For his 122,000 followers, the 33-year-old brazenly posted a video in which he proudly showed himself to be free in Iran. Apparently he drives through the streets of Tehran with too loud music; in the semi-dark picture you can see an expensive Rolex on his wrist.
Then an excerpt from the film “Forrest Gump”, in which the main actor Tom Hanks runs away. Yektaparast writes: “It’s called being on the run!” There follows a photo in a deck chair under water, and he writes: “It’s called diving!” And that’s not all.
Ramin Yektaparast is the main suspect in the rocker torso murder case in Duisburg. The homicide squad is also looking for him for attempted murder of Bandidos rockers.
- Kidnapped man stumbles into hospital
- International President Vagos MC Interview|The Response
- It Was A Savage Deadly Encounter | Motorcycle Thieves Caught
- Iron Horse Motorcycle Club members conspired with Wheels of Souls members to steal motorcycles at Thunder Beach
- Fresno police have arrested a Bulldog gang member they say stabbed a homeless man to death ‘for no apparent reason’