ZANESVILLE, Ohio- The Combat Veterans of America Motorcycle Club (CVAMC) volunteered this Labor Day at the Christ Table and passed out hot meals to those in need.
The Christ Table is an organization that works hard to provide hot nutritious lunches Monday through Friday 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM and Saturdays 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM to those who need a meal in the community.
Terry Bitecofer, the President of CVAMC shared how it’s a big opportunity for them to be at the Christ Table servicing their community in another aspect.
“We’ve spent a lot of our lives in service of our country and we just continue that into the community. So we’re happy to be here, we’re fortunate to be where we’re at in life and it means a lot to us to be here, and able to serve people, who may not be as fortunate as us,” Bitecofer said.
Most of the military men and women are not able to come home for the holidays so the CVAMC are giving back to the community while also honoring those currently in service, Bitecofer added.
Read Rest of article
- Why do bikers fight over motorcycle clubs
- Let’s Talk About Some Less Known Biker Channels/ Who’s your favorite?
- Prison guard charged with savagely beating a Georgia man to rise in the ranks of an outlaw motorcycle gang
- Iron Order MC The New 1%er
- Police talk about biker gang activity / Hells Angels and Outlaws Motorcycle Club