Petawawa – A veterans motorcycle club is hoping to raise its colours again at a new clubhouse after its last clubhouse, which was only a few months old, was destroyed by fire in late July. .
Shawn Ducey, President of the Falcons Motorcycle Club Veterans Warrior Crew, received a late-night phone call at the end of July informing him the clubhouse, located on Doran Road, had been destroyed by fire. Following police and fire investigations, it was determined to be arson, but so far no one has been charged in the incident.
“It’s really frustrating,” Mr. Ducey said in an interview. “I didn’t believe it when the phone call came in. It was already burned down. This is a pretty big loss for us.”
He said the person who called the fire in indicated the door was wide open. Police say the door was pried open, as crowbar marks could be seen and the latches were peeled off.
“There is no evidence or clues to point to who it was,” Mr. Ducey said. “There’s a lumber yard very close and there were problems with break-ins the last little while, but I don’t know if the two are connected.”
- MONGOLS MC | SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST LOCO
- A turf war between the Killer Beez and Tribesmen motorcycle gangs has exploded
- Paramedics airlifted a Clermont man to the hospital after a fiery motorcycle crash Monday evening in White County
- ALL OF THESE ARE MOTORCYCLE GANGS | HAMC AOA PAGANS MONGOLS
- Best biker bars in Myrtle Beach Area