Petawawa – A veterans motorcycle club is hoping to raise its colours again at a new clubhouse after its last clubhouse, which was only a few months old, was destroyed by fire in late July. .
Shawn Ducey, President of the Falcons Motorcycle Club Veterans Warrior Crew, received a late-night phone call at the end of July informing him the clubhouse, located on Doran Road, had been destroyed by fire. Following police and fire investigations, it was determined to be arson, but so far no one has been charged in the incident.
“It’s really frustrating,” Mr. Ducey said in an interview. “I didn’t believe it when the phone call came in. It was already burned down. This is a pretty big loss for us.”
He said the person who called the fire in indicated the door was wide open. Police say the door was pried open, as crowbar marks could be seen and the latches were peeled off.
“There is no evidence or clues to point to who it was,” Mr. Ducey said. “There’s a lumber yard very close and there were problems with break-ins the last little while, but I don’t know if the two are connected.”
- Leader of the infamous Grim Reapers Motorcycle Club convicted of murder denied parole
- New Hampshire Supreme Court rejected an appeal for a bail hearing for a truck driver who killed 7 bikers
- Why do bikers fight over motorcycle clubs
- Let’s Talk About Some Less Known Biker Channels/ Who’s your favorite?
- Prison guard charged with savagely beating a Georgia man to rise in the ranks of an outlaw motorcycle gang