The highly contagious Delta variant of Covid-19 is “seated” in Auckland’s gang communities and among rough sleepers, the Ministry of Health has told MPs today.
“If we think about the current outbreak, how it seems to have seated itself in a gang environment and the homeless, these are people that are less likely to be trusting of the health system,” pacific health director Gerardine Clifford-Lidstone said at today’s online select committee briefing on the Government’s response to Covid-19.
“Finding people within these communities that can promote the vaccine will be very important,” she told MPs.
“These are things we’ve started to work on.”
- Ep 847 THE WAR WITH MOTORCYCLE CLUBS GOES TO NEXT LEVEL
- Charlie Hunnam’s toying with the idea of life after death returning to Sons Of Anarchy
- Tribesmen motorcycle club members have avoided jail sentences after they punched, kicked and stomped on outnumbered members of a rival gang
- Norman Reedus has become the latest star to join the cast of ‘The Bikeriders’.
- THE WAR WITH MOTORCYCLE CLUBS GOES TO NEXT LEVEL