MILLER COUNTY, Mo. (KMIZ)
A judge has approved a request to move the trial of a man accused in a Lake of the Ozarks biker club shooting.
Miller County Judge Aaron Koeppen granted the change of venue request for Tonka Ponder at an arraignment hearing on Tuesday. The case will now move to St. Charles County.
Ponder also entered a plea of not guilty during the hearing.
The Miller County Prosecutor’s Office charged Ponder with first-degree assault and armed criminal action after the deadly shooting on July 15 outside Casablanca Pub and Grill. The shooting left one person dead and four others hurt during an event for motorcycle enthusiasts.
According to court documents, Ponder shot the man after the man pointed a gun at him during a fight with another person.
Prosecutors also charge Daniel Kurtzeborn with illegal possession of a firearm in the deadly shooting. A court hearing is scheduled for him on Jan. 19.
- Takeaways from Harley-Davidson’s Q4 2022 Results
- Harley-Davidson finds e-motorcycles a hard sell
- Leader of a violent motorcycle gang was sentenced Friday to 75 years in federal prison for trafficking methamphetamine
- HELLS ANGELS BRUTAL BEATING AT CLUBHOUSE
- **WARNING** HARLEY DAVIDSON SOLD US OUT I’M FINISHED WITH THEM