CLARKSVILLE, Tenn. (WZTV) — The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) is working to identify the person responsible for the arson at Sin City Motorcycle Club in Clarksville.
The ATF says at around 9:45 p.m. on Oct. 12, 2021, the unidentified suspect was spotted on surveillance video walking in the back of the motorcycle club on Sallee Drive, then also walking through the front door.
While inside, investigators say the suspect walked around with several items including something resembling a torch. The suspect was wearing a bluish colored jacket with a hood, greyish colored pants, dark colored shoes, a head and face covering, a crossbody bookbag, and long gloves.
The Clarksville Police Department, Clarksville Fire Department arson investigators, and ATF’s Certified Fire Investigators are working together on the investigation, but they need your help. Anyone with information about the arson or suspect is asked to contact the ATF by calling 1-888-283-8477, emailing ATFTips@atf.gov or submitting a tip via www.Reportit.com.
A reward of $2,500 is on the table for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person responsible for the arson.
- Takeaways from Harley-Davidson’s Q4 2022 Results
- Harley-Davidson finds e-motorcycles a hard sell
- Leader of a violent motorcycle gang was sentenced Friday to 75 years in federal prison for trafficking methamphetamine
- HELLS ANGELS BRUTAL BEATING AT CLUBHOUSE
- **WARNING** HARLEY DAVIDSON SOLD US OUT I’M FINISHED WITH THEM