The teenage brother of a notorious ex-Hells Angels bikie died after a “thuggish group attack” on the Gold Coast while his “coward” attacker fled and left him to die alone, a court has been told.
Jarvis Jai Farrier, Harrison Geppert’s attacker, sat solemnly as he appeared via the Brisbane Supreme Court’s video link on Monday during a sentencing hearing for the fatal stabbing attack on the teen in September 2019.
Mr Geppert’s mother, Lisa, revealed her heartbreak at losing her 17-year-old son to the unprovoked assault and how she changed from the mother of “nine beautiful children” to a mum of eight in the “blink of an eye”.
“I am an empty shell, broken … I cannot be put back together,” the Brisbane Supreme Court was told.
- 3 people were killed and five others were injured after a shooting between rival biker gangs erupted at a New Mexico motorcycle rally
- THE FIVE SCAMS HARLEY DAVIDSON DEALERSHIPS PULL ON PEOPLE
- Crash in Lubbock possibly related to biker gang rivalry
- BANDIDOS MC & MONGOLS MC POSSIBLE DRIVE BY SHOOTING **VIDEO**
- Blessing of the Bikes brings thousands