The teenage brother of a notorious ex-Hells Angels bikie died after a “thuggish group attack” on the Gold Coast while his “coward” attacker fled and left him to die alone, a court has been told.
Jarvis Jai Farrier, Harrison Geppert’s attacker, sat solemnly as he appeared via the Brisbane Supreme Court’s video link on Monday during a sentencing hearing for the fatal stabbing attack on the teen in September 2019.
Mr Geppert’s mother, Lisa, revealed her heartbreak at losing her 17-year-old son to the unprovoked assault and how she changed from the mother of “nine beautiful children” to a mum of eight in the “blink of an eye”.
“I am an empty shell, broken … I cannot be put back together,” the Brisbane Supreme Court was told.
- Takeaways from Harley-Davidson’s Q4 2022 Results
- Harley-Davidson finds e-motorcycles a hard sell
- Leader of a violent motorcycle gang was sentenced Friday to 75 years in federal prison for trafficking methamphetamine
- HELLS ANGELS BRUTAL BEATING AT CLUBHOUSE
- **WARNING** HARLEY DAVIDSON SOLD US OUT I’M FINISHED WITH THEM