One of three men who police say were involved in the shooting death of an East Texas motorcyclist in May 2020 pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 22 years in prison Monday.
Jeffery Ryan Griffin, 32, of Robinson, entered a guilty plea to engaging in organized crime in the 114th District Court in connection with the death of Brandon Edwards, 33, of Ben Wheeler.
- IRON HORSEMEN MC COLD BLOODED KILLER BACK IN SPOTLIGHT *VIDEO*
- 16 ALLEGED MEMBERS OF OUTCAST MC ARRESTED Operation Patronus
- Investigators believe the Bandidos instigated a “premeditated” campaign of violence
- Sixteen members of a Georgia motorcycle gang have been indicted on charges
- GOVERNMENT WANTS TO DISSOLVE THE BANDIDOS MOTORCYCLE CLUB *FULL VIDEO**